Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Old ladies and Bacon




Now i'm just like all the old ladies known as Boo, Jess, Vicki, My mom, Katie, and Grandma Chris. Yes I feel old now because I am blogging, HAHAHA! (Stop the boat) Yes I am old so GET OFF MY LAWN!! Hehe that makes me giggle.

So another little story of mine ( I have many) is called "Making bacon is very dangerous". You know how some hot guys are really mean (yes I am comparing hot guys to bacon) but they are just so hot? Ya know that feeling? Well bacon is very delicious but EVIL!!! So the other day my mom was mowing the lawn and I went out and asked her if I could make a pizza for lunch, because Braden and I are Hungry. Her response: "No,we are having BLT's for lunch go start the bacon". So of course I did, not knowing what I was getting myself into! I went inside turned the grittle thing to 400 and waited for it to get hot. After it was hot I put the bacon on! And all of a sudden POP POP POP POP POP POP! OUCH!!!! Braden of course was laughing at my pain, so I went and put my big sweater on! The moral of the story is MAKING BACON IS VERY DANGEROUS!(And so are hot guys haha Nah jk) Hope you enjoyed the story, stay in school, and don't do drugs!!






4 comments:

  1. I love it Courtney. See what happens when you hang around the old ladies? You start to act like them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COURT!! You mentioned me in your blog!! I am so honored :) Just so you knw, I am NOT old. And boys ARE dangerous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not an old lady either!!! And don't compare me to those other old ladies! :-)

    Cute blog though. :-0

    ReplyDelete